Tuesday, June 14, 2011

New Breasts Tomorrow

92 Days Post-Op
This past week has been so exhausting that I'm thinking they won't need anesthesia to knock me out tomorrow when I have the surgery to replace my tissue expanders with implants. In addition to various work commitments, I received a call from Dr. D's office on Monday saying that I had to have new labwork done before tomorrow's surgery. So I had to find a way to squeeze in a trip to a lab to get blood drawn and pee in a cup.

I have to be at the hospital at 5:30 am for a 7:00 am surgery, but if they manage to stay on schedule, I should be home by lunchtime (it's outpatient this time). I briefly, but seriously, considered just pulling an all-nighter because I have so much STUFF to do. But I was never able to do that, even in college, so I'm off to bed next.

Thanks to Stuart and Isabelle, and of course Pete, for all the help with shows and booth preparations these past few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment