Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Not Much

10 Weeks and a Bit
Just some odds and ends to report. Last week I had what was probably my final physical therapy appointment - I'll carry on with my exercises at home. My range of motion is, I think, back to normal, with only minor discomfort when I really stretch.

I had my 4th follow-up visit with Dr. Kushner this week, and it was pretty straightforward. Everything is looking good. He'd like to check up on me again in September, but I think our relationship is coming to an end.

Next week I have my pre-op appointment with Dr. Doezie, the last one before the surgery to swap out the tissue expanders for the implants.

I've added some links and resources to the blog, just in case some other breast cancer patient stumbles upon it looking for information.

No comments:

Post a Comment